- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Senior Recognition Soccer Game
- Weekly Bulletin 32– April 25 2018
- Building with Recycled Materials
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 4.23-4.27
- ECA Cafeteria weekly Menu 4.23-4.27
- Math Challenge Problem for Secondary
- Welcome to Grade 3 Grammar Centre.
- Grade 4 Field Trip to Cao Chang Jie Primary School
- Weekly Bulletin 31– April 18 2018
- Senior Recognition Game
- Walk to school on April 23rd For Earth Day
- ISCOT G3-5 Science Fair
- ISCOT Choral Festival
- Weekly Bulletin 30– April 11 2018
- Students of the Month(s) for Math and Science
- International children’s author Julia Cook comes to TIS
- Students participate in Term 3 AR Celebration; Camp Read A lot
- Guest Speaker Hong Xiang Huang comes to TIS
- Weekly Bulletin 29– March 28 2018
- Tree Planting in Tianjin!
- Weekly Bulletin 28– March 21 2018
- High School AP Mock Exams
- High School Math Challenge Problem 24
- Marine Biology Tales of the Week
- Pi Day Challenge Winner
- Weekly Bulletin 27– March 14 2018
- TIS National Honor Society wins ACAMIS Service Learning Grant.
- Dr. Seuss STEM Fun!
- Kindergarteners ventured to Hila City in Tianjin
- Weekly Bulletin 26– March 7 2018
Category Archives: SECONDARY
For the first time in four years, no one was able to answer the previous challenge problem. It will be re-used next year to see if anyone can get it. This week’s challenge problem focuses on algebra problem solving at … Continue reading
The Math & Science Departments would like to congratulate our Students of the Month(s) for February/March: Middle School Math: Justin Park – Grade 7 Middle School Science: Yang Feng Yu (John) – Grade 7 High School Math: Yun Hyo Bin … Continue reading
On Friday, March 30th, and Saturday, March 31st, all AP students will be taking Mock AP exams. A list of students and their scheduled exam times has been distributed to all students. It is also included here. If a student … Continue reading
This week’s problem is logic. It is a nearly impossible question. Can you figure it out? The answer to the last challenge is 47/256 and was solved by Kyubin in Grade 9. Enjoy!
Slime Star 2. The Slime Star is so interesting, it has been featured in two separate posters. Learn more about it from Bella and JaJa’s poster.
Congratulations to Grade 7’s Guo Shu Ning (Becky) for winning March 14th’s Pi Day Challenge. She was the first secondary student to correctly recite Pi to 60 digits.
This week’s problem is another extremely difficult number theory/probability question. The answer to the last challenge is 149/1920 and was solved by Kyubin in Grade 9. Enjoy!
Beware of the Vampire Squid! This sea creature is scary. Learn more about it from SangUn, James and MinYoung’s poster.
9th,10th and 11th grade students will participate in the Waterloo Math Competition on Friday, March 2nd. This is the largest international math competition. Doing well in this contest could lead to scholarships and awards. There are practice tests with detailed … Continue reading
In AP Psychology, the students became the teacher as they taught their classmates about emotions, stress and health. Each group presented their topics with great visual displays using powerpoint and smartboard. Their presentations were informative and interesting. Did you know … Continue reading