- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 5.27-5.31
- ECA weekly Menu 5.27-5.31
- Comet Express (Issue 2)
- Weekly Bulletin 35– May 22 2019
- Secondary/Primary Problem of the Week !!!!
- Innovative Inventors!
- Weekly Bulletin 34– May 15 2019
- Secondary Math Challenge Problem
- Weekly Bulletin 33– May 8 2019
- Secondary final exam schedule
- TEDA International School students meet the US Ambassador
- SERVICE LEARNING IN ECA
- Comet Express (Issue 1)
- Weekly Bulletin 32– April 24 2019
- Block Play in PK4 A
- Easter Egg Hunt with PK2/3
- TIS Annual Vocabulary Parade
- ECA Sports Day
- Weekly Bulletin 31– April 17 2019
- Sports Day 2019 – through Blue Eyes
- Make Everyday Earth Day (TJ Recycling Challenge)
- ISCOT Choral Festival
- New Secondary Math Challenge
- Outdoor Play for ECA
- Weekly Bulletin 30– April 10 2019
- Secondary Math Challenge
- FUN with SHAPES
- International Week in the ECA
- Travel around the World at TIS
- TIS International Day-Grub’s up!
Category Archives: Middle School
Students doing their acid base indicator lab.
Science 8 Students performing a flame test to identify Chemicals by color in flame. They performed analysis on 7 compounds 6 known and 1 unknown.
A forces lab using inclined ramps and mini cars.
Grade 6 Science students doing their experiment on comparing Series circuits to Parallel circuits.
Middle School Wacky Word Wednesday Euphemism 1. Each week, the 7th and 8th graders get learn a new SAT Prep word. Now you can participate, too: a. Come up with what YOU think the definition of the word is. b. … Continue reading
Middle School Wacky Word Wednesday Dichotomy 1. Come up with what YOU think the definition of the word is. 2. See Ms. Dean for the correct definition of the word Noun: a difference between two opposite things: a division into two opposite … Continue reading
Earth Day is celebrated annually on April 22. The first Earth Day was observed in 1970 and its purpose is for people to show their support for environmental protection. This year, TIS students showed their support for our planet in … Continue reading
MS Students answering questions on their energy presentation MS Students’ presentations on energy Demonstrating potential and kinetic energy Student presentation on heat and conductors/insulators Students presenting to and quizzing students Student presentation on energy Student presentation on heat and thermal … Continue reading