- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Weekly Bulletin 15– November 21 2018
- Semester 1 Final Exam Schedule
- TIS Winter Festival
- Fall and Halloween
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 11.19-11.22
- ECA weekly Menu 11.19-11.22
- Weekly Bulletin 14– November 14 2018
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Knitting Club
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Grade 5 ESLR project
- Weekly Bulletin 13– November 7 2018
- Students of the Month of October
- ECA Trick-or-Treating
- TedaIS 2017-18 Annual Report
- Weekly Bulletin 12– October 31 2018
- Fun at the Farm in the Fall!
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Weekly Bulletin 11– October 24 2018
- Maker Challenges!
- Movie Time for Readers!
- Photography Club
- Weekly Bulletin 10– October 17 2018
- Fire Fighters Help Us!
- Weekly Bulletin 09– October 10 2018
- TIS Walkathon raises funds for service
- “Students of the Month” in Primary School – Respect
- A Fun-Filled Day at the Museum!
- Weekly Bulletin 08– September 26 2018
Category Archives: Middle School
Students doing their acid base indicator lab.
Science 8 Students performing a flame test to identify Chemicals by color in flame. They performed analysis on 7 compounds 6 known and 1 unknown.
A forces lab using inclined ramps and mini cars.
Grade 6 Science students doing their experiment on comparing Series circuits to Parallel circuits.
Middle School Wacky Word Wednesday Euphemism 1. Each week, the 7th and 8th graders get learn a new SAT Prep word. Now you can participate, too: a. Come up with what YOU think the definition of the word is. b. … Continue reading
Middle School Wacky Word Wednesday Dichotomy 1. Come up with what YOU think the definition of the word is. 2. See Ms. Dean for the correct definition of the word Noun: a difference between two opposite things: a division into two opposite … Continue reading
Earth Day is celebrated annually on April 22. The first Earth Day was observed in 1970 and its purpose is for people to show their support for environmental protection. This year, TIS students showed their support for our planet in … Continue reading
MS Students answering questions on their energy presentation MS Students’ presentations on energy Demonstrating potential and kinetic energy Student presentation on heat and conductors/insulators Students presenting to and quizzing students Student presentation on energy Student presentation on heat and thermal … Continue reading