This term we learnt about the animal groups and answered many questions:
What are the different animal groups?
What are some characteristics of each of these groups?
How are they different or the same?
There was a lot of new vocabulary to be learnt and many more questions that came up as a result of their learning. Some of the new questions were:
How do the animals protect themselves?
What is special about them and their habitat?
As a result, they researched an animal that they wanted to learn more about. They spent some time coming up with more questions and finding out the answers at home and at school. Then they made posters about the animals that they had picked. Finally, they presented their findings in front of their friends.
- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Weekly Bulletin 38– June 13 2018
- Summer Reading Assignments
- Human Body Systems
- The Science of Simple Machines
- A Blast from the Past!
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 6.11-6.13
- ECA weekly Menu 6.11-6.13
- Small Group Fun in PK-S
- Nature Walk Around Campus
- TIS Ms. Anna’s Spelling Bee
- Weekly Bulletin 37– June 6 2018
- Tanggu Forest Park
- TIS Secondary Gardening Club
- Weekly Bulletin 36– May 30 2018
- Learning Through Play in Pre-K A!
- Weekly Bulletin 35– May 23 2018
- Really, are you smarter than a 4th grader? Category: Math
- Weekly Bulletin 34– May 16 2018
- Are you smarter than a 4th grader? Category: Math
- Math Challenge Problem of the Week
- Weekly Bulletin 33– May 9 2018
- TIS 2017-2018 Semester 2 Final Exam Schedule
- TIS 2017-2018 Semester 2 Senior Final Exam Schedule
- The “Art” of Recycling in Pre-K R
- Students of the Month(s) for Math and Science
- Math Challenge Problem for Secondary
- Event Review: Earth Day 2018 Activities
- Senior Recognition Soccer Game
- Weekly Bulletin 32– April 25 2018
- Building with Recycled Materials