- 2016 Seniors University Acceptance
- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Vice Principal
- ECA Handbook 2017-2018
- Grade 5 Promotion and Awards Ceremony
- Weekly Bulletin 37– June 14 2017
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 6.12-6.14
- ECA Cafeteria weekly Menu 6.12-6.13
- PFA Family Picnic
- Tower-Building Fun!
- Weekly Bulletin 36– June 7 2017
- 2016-2017 Primary Sports Day
- Students of the Month in Math & Science
- Rubik’s Cube Competition
- Last Kindergarten Field Trip
- Waterloo Math Competition Results
- Weekly Video Announcement on June 2
- Parent Letter-TIS 2017 Seniors University Acceptance
- Dragon Boat Festival and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Weekly Bulletin 35– May 24 2017
- TIS Secondary Sports Day
- PFA Garage Sale
- Weekly Bulletin 34– May 17 2017
- Grade 2 Science Museum
- G1 Dives Into the Past
- Weekly Bulletin 33– May 10 2017
- The Humanities Department “Students of the Month” for May:
- TIS 2016-2017 Semester 2 Final Exam Schedule
- Yoga in Pre-K R
- Role Play in Pre-K L
- TEDA International School’s Visit to Shine Home
- Weekly Bulletin 32– May 3 2017
- Chinese Story Reading
On Thursday, June 15th, the Teda International School primary hosted a Grade 5 promotion and awards ceremony. Students in Kindergarten through grade 5 received awards and certificates highlighting their hard work and progress throughout the school year. The final dragon house points were announced, and yellow house was the winner for the 2016-2017 school year. Congratulations Yellow House! During the ceremony, the special choir and vocal ensemble, as well as the African Drum Club, gave special performances in honor of the day of celebrating all that has been learned and achieved this year. Mr. Falzerano gave us an update about all the money that has been raised this year in primary, and we were able to raise more money than last year. Great job primary! The program concluded with the promotion of the grade 5 students into middle school. Congratulations to all TIS students for all that you have accomplished throughout the past several months. Your hard work has paid off!
What a fantastic family picnic we had last Saturday! Our activities were appreciated by all ages. The fishing treasure hunt was popular and many people tested their knowledge on the quiz walk.
We also want to thank all the wonderful bakers who donated delicious cakes and cookies. Thank you to Cassa Cafe who served delicious grilled food. Although the queue was sometimes long, it was worth it. It is time to think about the next picnic planned for after the summer holidays. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at the PFA.
We collected a total of 3100 rmb, well done to everyone!
Grade 1 had fun building towers today for our science class as part of a STEM activity. The students had to try to make the tallest tower possible, but the tower had to be able to stand up on its own. They were only allowed to use: straws, tape, sticky notes, and paper clips. We had some great problem-solvers! Our towers measured from 65 cm to 110 cm.
What beautiful weather we enjoyed on TIS primary sports day, June 1st! The students participated in 9 stations of individual events including running, jumping, throwing. For house events, we had lower primary, upper primary and mixed teams competing in different activities.
The atmosphere of cheerful enthusiasm and general ethos of working together for the team made for an extremely enjoyable event. Thanks to the PFA and parents for your support.
Congratulations to Lee Hee Young who was named student of the month for May/June, in Math and Science, for the high school. In Middle School Math and Science, Li Hui Ying (Erin) was honored. Fantastic job!