- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 11.11-11.15
- Pre-Kindergarten weekly Menu 11.11-11.15
- Grade 2 Field Trip
- PFA Teacher Appreciation Day
- Weekly Bulletin 13– November 6 2019
- TRICK OR TREAT IN PRE-KINDERGARTEN AND KINDERGARTEN
- Intelligent cruise control
- Weekly Bulletin 12– October 30 2019
- Weekly Bulletin 11– October 23 2019
- TGA Grade 5 Visits the Maritime Silk Road Exhibit
- Weekly Bulletin 10– October 16 2019
- Weekly Bulletin 09– October 10 2019
- Secondary Math Challenge
- OPEN DAY IN PRE-KINDERGARTEN
- Exploring Shapes in PK3/4 C
- Students of the Month in Math
- Book Character Dress-up Day 2019
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Reading Buddies @ TGA
- Weekly Bulletin 08– September 25 2019
- Parent Workshop and Cozy Reading
- Walkathon 2019
- Former Students talk to TGA’s AP Calculus Class
- Secondary WWW Packing Lists
- Weekly Bulletin 07– September 18 2019
- PFA FAMILY PICNIC DAY
- TGA Mid-autumn Festival Celebration
- Mid-Autumn Festival Math Challenge Problem
- Weekly Bulletin 06– September 11 2019
- Teacher Appreciation Day at TGA
The grade 2 class enjoyed a trip to Quanshun Farm to pick fresh fruits and vegetables. A fun time was had by all as they applied their learning of plant parts, and how things grow and change.
Teachers are the ones who uplift students and push them to do great things. PFA has found a way to thank them. Parents and friends decided to surprise teachers today on the 6th of November and show their appreciation for all that they do for their children, grandchildren, brother and sisters. The PFA had organized a Teacher Appreciation lunch for our lovely teachers. Teachers enjoyed all kinds of delicious foods, cakes and were given chocolate and gifts of appreciation. It was indeed a joyous occasion.
Halloween is a special day that children enjoy as they get to dress up in costumes of their favorite characters or something spooky. In addition to this, they get to walk around the school asking for treats with the phrase “Trick or treat”. Thank you, PFA for sponsoring this event.
Do you know what the very first car in the world looked like? Who built it? How does it relate to the cars we have today? And as technology continues to advance, cars are becoming smarter with artificial intelligence, AI. Thanks to Mobis and their wonderful team, Grade 4 and 5 students had an informative session, learning about the evolution, some smart features, and car safety. Mobis also brought us a lot of fun by giving us a chance to build our own “smart” car that drives and follows the lane automatically. Surely, students were having fun in building the car, and at the same time they were able to experience some of the cutting-edge technologies in today’s car industry. Overall, it was a great learning and fun session for everybody.
Written by Sun and Kate
Photos by Nils and John
Yesterday, grade 5 students from TGA went to the National Maritime Museum of China. We went to an exhibition about the Maritime Silk Road and learned about the history of China.
This is a picture of a ‘junk’ a boat from China that is all made of wood. It’s for carrying thing such as food like rice, beautifully decorated china bowls and famous Chinese silk. The boats traveled to many places in Asia and Africa. They brought back many treasures for the emperor like peacocks, giraffes, perfume and many new types of food.
People from Ming and Qing dynasties made different styles of fans for selling to European countries. The fans in this picture were made from very special materials, such as seashells, turtle shells and even ivory.
This is the gourd bottle that holds liquids such as milk, beer, and water. It has a very long name in Chinese. It looks like a person but the head has a hole in the top. It has a handle that’s round, and the bottom looks like a drum and has decorations. This bottle comes from western China.