- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Weekly Bulletin 15– November 21 2018
- Semester 1 Final Exam Schedule
- TIS Winter Festival
- Fall and Halloween
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 11.19-11.22
- ECA weekly Menu 11.19-11.22
- Weekly Bulletin 14– November 14 2018
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Knitting Club
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Grade 5 ESLR project
- Weekly Bulletin 13– November 7 2018
- Students of the Month of October
- ECA Trick-or-Treating
- TedaIS 2017-18 Annual Report
- Weekly Bulletin 12– October 31 2018
- Fun at the Farm in the Fall!
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Weekly Bulletin 11– October 24 2018
- Maker Challenges!
- Movie Time for Readers!
- Photography Club
- Weekly Bulletin 10– October 17 2018
- Fire Fighters Help Us!
- Weekly Bulletin 09– October 10 2018
- TIS Walkathon raises funds for service
- “Students of the Month” in Primary School – Respect
- A Fun-Filled Day at the Museum!
- Weekly Bulletin 08– September 26 2018
Our winter festival is in two weeks! Take a look at some pictures from this year‘s vendors and get your money ready. We have even more vendors as well as Pizza, Barbecue, Korean food, Hot Dogs, coffee, hot cocoa, BBQ Squid and other delicious food. Look forward to seeing you there!
PKA welcomed fall with a lot excitement. We went on nature walks to see the changing colors of fall, and to collect leaves, sticks and pinecones. We did sorting (by leaf color) and graphing (by type), predictions (will the pinecones sink or float, what do you think will happen to the pinecones if we leave them in water, and if we let them dry again). We did leaf art and leaf preservation. We made pumpkin soup and decorated pumpkins. Here are a few pictures of a fun fall season!!
Our 6th challenge problem is a logic problem. Good luck! The answer to Challenge #5 was -10, 1, 2, 4 and 6. It was solved by Grade 12’s Hector Rodriguez. The first two students who answer the problems correctly receive reward from Mr. Troutman. Enjoy.
Our knitting club kids have been working really hard to knit winter hats and scarves to donate. The children would like to give away those hats and scarves that they made to people in need, which could bring them a feeling of warmth and happiness on cold days. It is also a good opportunity for them to learn how to care about others and be responsible to help others. We are very happy to see how they are being caring and sharing.