- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 1.14-1.18
- ECA weekly Menu 1.14-1.18
- Weekly Bulletin 20– January 9 2019
- Empowered to Become Citizens the World Needs
- Weekly Bulletin 19– December 19 2018
- Grade 10 Student Christmas Video
- Gingerbread Men Decoration in PK4 S
- Weekly Bulletin 18– December 12 2018
- I Love Reading Week
- Meeting Through Reading
- Librarian Interview
- Semester 1 Final Exam Schedule
- 5th Grade – PK4 Reading Buddies
- Weekly Bulletin 17– December 5 2018
- Students of the Month of November
- Weekly Bulletin 16– November 28 2018
- TIS Winter Festival
- Kindergartner Field Trip
- Weekly Bulletin 15– November 21 2018
- TIS Winter Festival
- Fall and Halloween
- Weekly Bulletin 14– November 14 2018
- Secondary Math Challenge
- Knitting Club
- Teachers Appreciation Day
- Grade 5 ESLR project
- Weekly Bulletin 13– November 7 2018
- Students of the Month of October
- ECA Trick-or-Treating
- TedaIS 2017-18 Annual Report
Here is G1’s journey to becoming better citizens….
End of our community unit the students choose a charity that they wanted to support in TEDA. They picked the Jian Ai Home, a shelter for stray animals.
Then they explored different ways they could raise money to buy some food for the animals to help them in the coming winter. First they brainstormed their ideas and then went on to choose one that suited them.
They decided together that it would be fun to have a sale at school. After that we spend many weeks in and out of school to make different crafts such as paintings, drawings, holiday cards, soap, tea coasters, muffins and much more.
They made posters for the event and had the sale after the Winter Show.
After all the sales were done they had collected a total of 1282 RMB. Their hard work paid off in the end and made a big difference for the animals at the Jian Ai Home!
“Run, run as fast as you can, it just wouldn’t be the holidays without the gingerbread man!” The Gingerbread Man is a traditional story about a gingerbread biscuit who comes to life, outruns an elderly couple as well as several animals, and is eaten by a sly fox. In PK4 S we read the traditional Gingerbread Man story as well as other renditions. Finally, we were very excited to decorate our very own gingerbread men!