- Cafeteria Weekly Menu
- Chinese Department
- ECA Handbook
- English Language Center
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- House System
- Message From the Headmaster
- Middle School
- Parents & Friends Association
- primary Handbook
- Secondary After School Activities
- Service Committee
- Student Events
- TedaIS in the News
- TIS Bulletin
- TIS Calendar
- TRAINING & OUTREACH
- Cafeteria weekly Menu 8.19-8.23
- ECA weekly Menu 8.19-8.23
- Weekly Bulletin 02– August 14 2019
- 2019-2020 TGA Parent Student Handbooks
- Weekly Bulletin 01– August 7 2019
- Comet Express (Issue 3)
- Entice Everyone to Read with Books Trailers
- Weekly Bulletin 38– June 12 2019
- Kindergarten End of Year Family Picnic in the Park
- WATER PLAY IN PK2/3
- Simple Machines in Grade 1
- Weekly Bulletin 37– June 5 2019
- Grades 4 to 12 MATH Challenge Problem
- PFA Charity Garage Sale
- Weekly Bulletin 36– May 29 2019
- TIS Library: Important Dates to Remember
- Comet Express (Issue 2)
- Weekly Bulletin 35– May 22 2019
- Secondary/Primary Problem of the Week !!!!
- Innovative Inventors!
- Weekly Bulletin 34– May 15 2019
- Secondary Math Challenge Problem
- Weekly Bulletin 33– May 8 2019
- Secondary final exam schedule
- TEDA International School students meet the US Ambassador
- SERVICE LEARNING IN ECA
- Comet Express (Issue 1)
- Weekly Bulletin 32– April 24 2019
- Block Play in PK4 A
- Easter Egg Hunt with PK2/3
Grade 5 students at TEDA Global Academy were busy making book trailers about their well-loved book during their library classes. They utilized the iMovie app and produced very creative and inspiring book teasers.
The students have then linked their videos into this post to share with people.
They hope you like them! Enjoy!
It was a fun day in the park! On Monday Kindergarteners celebrated the end of the year with a field trip to Forest Park in Tanggu. It was an exciting day of bug hunting, picnicking, and playing! We shared a yummy lunch together brought by the parents and discovered many types of bugs living in the forest. We even spotted 63 snails! However, the favourite of the day was sliding, climbing and swinging in the huge playground.
Water play is good for children’s physical, mental, and social-emotional growth. Children increase their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through actions like pouring, squirting, scrubbing, stirring and squeezing. By playing with others they develop social and language skill as they talk about wet, dry, filling, squeezing, squirting, etc. At the same time, they use their minds as they explore why certain objects sink in water and others float. Children learn mathematical concepts such as empty/full, shallow/deep, before/after and heavy/light in a hands-on way.
During Work Time and Small Group Time, the children in PK2/3 explored water in many different ways. They used cups, squirt bottle, sponges and tubes to build funnels to explore how water moves. They used plastic frogs and ducks to develop mathematical concepts such as “How many frogs are on your lily pad?” and “How many red/blue/yellow ducks do you have?” The children used nets to catch, count and sort fish, letters and numbers. Their most favorite activities were squirting and pouring colored water and washing cars with bubbles and sponges.